Zelda Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Village

A Zelda Forum for Teens to RP, hang out and be nice!!! :-)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Audience With the King

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

Male
Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-01-19

An Audience With the King - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 02:23

"It would be a nice help considering were outnumbered greatly."
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female
Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 02:28

Celeste nodded, and with her instruction, wach had recieved their targets and set off to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://zeldavillage.jeun.fr/index.htm
Joe

Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 07:35

Valcarion motioned the men to the top wall fire arrows.Valcarion grabbed his horse and ran to the top of the wall and watched as the army approached."Open fire!!!"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 08:18

The arrows peirce through the enemy killing many but not enough.Valcarion has his eye fixed on a dragon shaped thing on wheels."What...is that?Its headin for the gate so i take it as a ram.CATAPULTS!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 09:17

Many a head was severd from its body by Celeste and her followes
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:21

yumimaru was amidst the vast army of numega killing foes left and right "well looks like i got my war now time to complete my second dill on the list" after speaking he grabbed a soldier which happened to be one of numega's top men and then he ripped him completely in two. torents of blood went every where "haaah" he then picked up his blade and began his suicidle charge up to numega "dieeeeeee" he split people in half and severed their heads rendering their bodies useless when he noticed it would take a while and he was out numbered about a million to 1 he dicided to blow the horn of the woods and call haska and the army.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:25

The girls stod in a circle, back to back, to protect themselves. With their bows, they shot and took out many of the men who were higher up and put of Yumi's reach
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:30

the army arrived and began to sweep through the mass by the second, killing all that fought against them.yumi drew his kindo and burst into flames and flew upward above the battlefeild he took aim on a large portion of the army were no one on his side were "dieeee" he launched a large fire storm upon them. they were turned to ashes not even did they have time to scream and make their pain known "now,to nummega"
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:32

(0_o Oh gee...wow.)

Aveil looked up.
"Well, if you ask me, he cheated." she said, sheathing her word.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:37

after hearing such words yumi immeadiately dropped from the sky to aveil "i did not i just figured we could lower their numbers faster and i like fire" a man came at yumi he turned around and split him in half then a man ran up behind aveil and yumi jumped up over aveil and came down beheading the enemy "now onto numega"
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:39

Aveil sighed.

"That's what I get for using a sense of humor. That's why I leave it to you, Kami."

At that instant, Naomi 'thwacked' a guy's head off (there.lol)

(hey shouldn't we wait for Zach about the Numega thingie?)
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:42

{i dont know numega also killed my forefathers so i have no ancestors except for jeng su who is my father but i hate him so i have a right to kill him but i will just attack him and then he runs away to return again some other time}
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:44

[sweet. i will help]

Celeste whistled, and the girls followed her up a flight of stairs to where Numega was.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:53

[im here]

Numega-"Ha ha ha!So the descendents of Lord Zaon have finally come to kill me.Oh.I see you brought friends also.More to kill."Valcarion-"We'll see who dies today."
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:53

when they reached him yumi was there with valcarion "you killed my fore fathers of yu yevon now prepare for your death" yumi said "but i have one question for you before you meet your end" "what is it?" numega asked "what do you want on your tombstone and you want a closed casket or an open casket" yumi asked "hmm.. you got a big mouth yumi just like the rest of your family, maybe i should shut you up just like the rest of em"."shuttttupppppp" yumi and valcarion burst into flames and charged at numega.the grusome battle began. numega blew them back and then he burst into flames and swung his sword at yumi he dodged it and kicked him in the knee {kinda like we kick zach in the knees at PE.} he fell down and valcarion jumped down on him and stabbed the sword in his back then numega vanished their was and echoe of his voice around them "maybe next time you both dont deserve your powers you cant use them right ill be back to take them from you, hahahahahaa" "darn" yumi and valcarion shouted
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 18:59

Out of no where, the Sheikas sisters appeared in a puff of smoke.
"Who're we killin' today, Val?" Isolde asked, flisking her daggers out. Veronica drew her sword.

Aveil looked up.
"Who're you?"

"We'll worry about that when we're not trying to be killed" Celeste shouted, "She's on our side. What elese matters?"

(lol just for you guys, I will put blood in. >.< )

Serving as a distraction, Veronica ran at Numega with her sword, using her teleporation skills to move a split second before a shattering blow rained down on her head. Isolde threw her daggers at Numega, hitting him in the shoulder, and i n the thigh, producing crimson soaking through his dark clothes.

Working together, Naomi, Vena, and Ashei tan forward, jumpoing and weaving different patterns as they got in and out of Numega's reach. Kami, slached at his legs, And together, Aveil and Celeste fell him, and stabbed him in the back.

But he got back up. (lol cuz ican't kill him)
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:01

[ho.do not control my char again.]

Numega reappeared."Ley me take you to my domain."Numega formed a portal under Valcarion and the rest of them.The portal reopened and they landed on a platform under hot magma."Now i'll be able to watch you burn.Well Valcarion.Before you die,why dont you take that helmet off so i can look into your eyes as you perish."Valcarion-"Fine have it your way."Valcarion reached for his helmet and slowly took it off reveiling a scar on hias eye and long brown hair."There happy now?"Numega formed an orb in his hand and pulled out a huge sword.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:03

Kicking upward, Isolde got Numega in the uh...y'know...leaviing him open for Valcarion to attack.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:04

"your time is up numega dont try and run again take this death like a man" yumi shouted then he blew numega back with a burst of fire. then haska came down to help wiht the fihgt he ran and cut numega in the leg "valcarion lets go fo rthe head when we get the chance" then he ran and stabbed a knife in numega's stomach
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:05

Valcarion drew his sword charging at Numega.As he swung Numega dissapeared in a cloud of smoke and reappeared knocking isolde back.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:07

With a cry, the fearless Sheikah was sent sprawling backward, heading right for the lava! With a wild look of fear that no one had ever seen in her eyes, she screamed as began to fall off the ledge.

(No, I am not killing her)
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:07

"hey man not cool" yumi shouted the struck numega with a devastating blow to the left arm rendering it useless it hung by nothing but one nerve that was some how left intact
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:08

yumi teleported and threw her back on the rock dill we are fighting on
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:10

Numega looked back and knocked yumi in the face.Numega sent a vorpal ball at Valcarion sending him to the edge.Valcarion got to his feet and numega showed up right in his face.Valcarion swung but numega caught his hand and kicked him in the magma."Ha ha ha.Now only two more to go.

[valcarion isnt dead.he controls the fire element.]
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th March 2007, 19:12

The Gerudo had been left on the castel grounds far above or wherever they wer btqw, lol)

Isolde and Veronica rushed forward, grabbing Numega and tried to stun him.

(Can i borrow him real fast, Zach? I swear I ain't killing him but I need him to do something real quick)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Audience With the King   An Audience With the King - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Audience With the King
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next