Zelda Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Village

A Zelda Forum for Teens to RP, hang out and be nice!!! :-)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Link_of_the_Twilight

Link_of_the_Twilight

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-24

umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Empty
PostSubject: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime25th May 2007, 02:12

hello everyone, I hope I come to like this website, and I am very glad to be here. I am a major fan of Legend of Zelda games, and I've played all but a couple of them. I've even beaten Twilight Princess, in a little over a day. I'm that big of a fan <(^.^)>.
Back to top Go down
~Mere-bear~
Admin
~Mere-bear~

Female
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime25th May 2007, 03:56

hi!!Welcome we are soo glad u can be here!!You'll fit i here perfectly I bet!!:Donce again welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://zeldavillage.jeun.fr
Link_of_the_Twilight

Link_of_the_Twilight

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime25th May 2007, 07:48

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime14th June 2007, 05:33

Hello I hope you like this website to it is really awsome when someone is on.
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime13th July 2007, 22:07

hi
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime14th July 2007, 03:00

waht did u say hi for no one said ne thing and that is double posting for retarded reasons durrr
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime20th July 2007, 05:24

I felt like saying hi
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime24th July 2007, 06:13

well thats retarded
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime27th July 2007, 21:41

so what I can say what ever I want
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime28th July 2007, 00:44

not really go call the cops or some1 and say u r gonna shoot the president or blow a school up or kill some1 u will realize that u cant say whatever u want
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime28th July 2007, 03:32

yes I can we have fredom of speech we are aloud to speak our mind
If you don't believe me talk to the Dixie chicks
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime28th July 2007, 06:56

i dont give a dang bout the dixie chicks and all they said was that the prez sucks htey didnt say they were gonna blow his FUC* brains out and u can speak ur mind as long as it retains to something good
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime28th July 2007, 23:19

By the way the also said in front of people on satge that they hate that the president is from there state and it is stupid to be in war and the hated that they would not bring them back. Thank you I pay attention
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime29th July 2007, 03:50

yes i know they said that stuff but u can get away with sayin the president sucks now adays used to u couldnt it was illegal they could have locked u up for that a while back

and once again they did not threaten his life if they had did that they would b sittin in a FUC* maximum sercurity prison right now u FUC* retard
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime29th July 2007, 04:12

I never threatened the president my family voted for bush my mom grew up and she knew him.
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime29th July 2007, 04:37

u tard i never said u threatened the president gosh learn to FUC* read and understand stuff i said they didnt threaten his life cuz if they did they would b in jail durrr.

Last edited by on 3rd August 2007, 06:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime30th July 2007, 20:14

What you ain't got any thing to say to me now
Back to top Go down
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime30th July 2007, 22:03

no cuz if she grew up and knew the prez then where was she born and raised cuz if i know that much then i know if she knew him or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight   umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

umm, hello, I am Link of the Twilight
Page 1 of 1