Zelda Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Village

A Zelda Forum for Teens to RP, hang out and be nice!!! :-)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nanime's Treehouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 08:44

Iza shrugged.
"Okay, suppose, but I'm not going to get far in the woods with it."she sadi leaning up against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 08:46

"You could stay a while if you want . By the way what are you doing in the forest?"Nanimie asked
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 08:48

Iza looked around for a place to climb up to the treehouse.
"Thank you, that is very hospitable of you,"she said as she began climbing the tree. Once she got up there, she turned to Nanime.
"I began walking into the woods this morning, in hopes of finding a ceratin herb for a soup I was making."
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 08:52

"I could help you with the herbs . What kind of plant is it? "Nanimie asked

Last edited by on 7th April 2007, 09:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 08:57

Iza brought her ankle up into her palm.
"It's the Gneigh Herb. It' very rare, and only grows in one place in all of this land, but I was not sure where, so I thought I would start in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:12

Nanimie put her hand to the ground and a Gneigh Herb grew up out of the floor of her tree house."there"she said
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:14

Iza dropped her jaw.
"Wow, how did you did you do that?!"she asked excitedly while grabbing the herb.
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:23

"yea its a neat power i have. I just toutch the ground and think of the plant i want to grow and there it is"Nanimie said
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:24

Iza's eye's glistened with awe.
"That's amazing. How were you bestowed with this power?"she asked examining the herb.
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:27

"I'm not really sure .When i was little i learned about my power and asked my mom about it but she said she didn't know about it"nanime replied
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:30

Iza twisted the plant in all directions.
"This is wonderful, do you have a pot I could use to make my soup? I have the other needed spices with me."she asked with high hopes.
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:32

"sure "she said as she turned around and grabbed a pot off the shelf."Is this big enough?"
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:35

Iza nodded.
"Yes, that's perfect."she said sa she limped over to a faucet and poured water into the pot. Then she added the herbs from her bag and , finaly the Gneigh Herb.
"Okay, all I need to do is let this simmer above the fireplace for a little while."she said as she sat it above the fire on a hook protrudong from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:40

"I think you need to get off your ankle. It looks pretty swolen. Have a seat while the soup cooks"Nanimie said
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:42

Iza nodded.
"OKay, thank you once again. It's very kind of you to allow me into your home. Thia place certainly does have a wonderful view."she commented looking around at the trees surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:45

"it is my pleasure to have you here.If you don't mind me asking where do you live?"asked Nanimie
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:52

Iza looked about.
"I live in the log cabin on the lake. It's very quiet there, nothing like this."she said bewildered at the amazing view.
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:56

"Yea I love it here . The trees , the animals its all wonderful.I'm pretty sure it is lovely at the lake in it's own way too."Nanimie said
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:57

Iza shrugged.
"I suppose, but rarely anything happens there. All it is, is me in my garden, swimming, or in the shed."
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 09:59

"That sounds nice.Oh I think your soup is ready."
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2007, 10:02

Iza got up and limped over to it. She smiled when she arrived.
"It's perfect. Would you like some while it's hot?"she asked pulling the ladle out and pouring it into two bowls.
Back to top Go down
Catfish

Catfish

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2007, 23:02

"Oh thanks "she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanime's Treehouse   Nanime's Treehouse - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nanime's Treehouse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Village :: Role-Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: