Zelda Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Village

A Zelda Forum for Teens to RP, hang out and be nice!!! :-)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello all~ :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanakudou

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Hello all~ :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hello all~ :3   Hello all~ :3 Icon_minitime14th October 2007, 13:36

Hey ya'll~
How are you all doing? It's my first time here, so, be nice to me, please? XD;;
I'm sure it'll be heaps of fun here. Can't wait to get going :3
Like most people here, i'm a huge zelda fan (have been since i was little actually XD) I love Zelda RP :3

Just wanna ask one question though, Original Zelda characters are welcome right? Thanks :3

Deku Scrub
Back to top Go down
http://sanakudou.deviantart.com/
Brian
Mod
Brian

Male
Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello all~ :3   Hello all~ :3 Icon_minitime15th October 2007, 00:59

hey well it will prolly not be alot of fun, used to everyone argued and stuff and well its not to much bout zelda nemore since some of the main ppl left

prolly wont get alot of replies i check in everynow and then to see if neone came on so guess some1 finaly came here lol

im not a huge zelda fan, i just see it as some fruit in tights that has a sword and makes retarded sounds when he jumps.
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello all~ :3   Hello all~ :3 Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 01:17

Hi I am Kay I am on here a lot if you have any questions just ask.
But no this lace is really dead but if you want to be on a website that is sort of like this.
It is called Kingdom of hyrule my friend owns it it is really cool and usually there is someone on.
this place went down after a fight like Brian was talking about
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello all~ :3   Hello all~ :3 Icon_minitime28th October 2007, 07:18

i guess no one is ever going to get on.
Back to top Go down
Kay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello all~ :3   Hello all~ :3 Icon_minitime6th November 2007, 05:19

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all~ :3   Hello all~ :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all~ :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Village :: Welcome!! :: Are you new?-
Jump to: