Zelda Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Village

A Zelda Forum for Teens to RP, hang out and be nice!!! :-)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gerudo Fortress

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mal

Mal

Female
Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime6th March 2007, 05:29

A lone fortress which houses the Gerudo women, the tribe that was cast off from the other peoples of the land. Here, Celeste rules, with her band of theives, Naomi, Vena, Kami, and Jasmine. All the Gerudo live here, and it is hard to get to because of the hot weather.

------

The band of theives and Celsete made their way back to the fortress. They had left Aveil in the town, where she theived the people. They would wait for her to return, but until then, it was just Celeste and her people.

Kami looked up.
"It's so hot today." she whined.

"Suck it up, Kami." Naomi said sharply.

Celeste sighed.
"Girls, stay calm."

Jasmine sweated.
"Yes, it does make the trip so much easier."

Vena remained slient, but appeared annoyed at all the chatter.
Back to top Go down
https://zeldavillage.jeun.fr/index.htm
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime7th March 2007, 09:09

(lol, kool)

Iza had been wandering in the desert looking for a place of comfort, seeing mirages the whole way through. She suddenly saw some sort of fortress and immediately assumed it was a mirage, but when she bumped into it, she knew different. She thought of water, food, and most important, rest could be at this final destination.

"Hello? Is anybody in there? I'm lost, tired, thirsty, and hungry. Can someone please help me?"
Iza yelled this as loud as she could, but she knew they could not hear her, for she was dehydrated and quickly passed out five feet from the entryway.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime9th March 2007, 04:08

Kami looked down.

"Um, there's like, a dead body here...."

Naomi looked down.
"Like we've never seen one of those before. C'mon." she said sidestepping Iza.

Vena shrugged.
"I dunno. Sure she's dead? Maybe..."

"Shhh!" Aveil said. "Wonder if she's got anything worth stealing?"

Jasmine frowned.
"Isn't that...unethincal? I mean, she can't fight back."

"Exactly" Aveil said.

Ashei dropped to her knees and felt the pulse.
"Well, whoever she is, she's alive. Let's take her to Celeste."

Naomi sighed.
"I swear, you girls are turning into a bunch of bleeding hearts."
Vna cast her a look.
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime9th March 2007, 04:27

All Iza could do was be dragged to their leader, Celeste, to wait on her decision.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime9th March 2007, 04:33

Celeste was pacing the throne room, intent on some matters she needed to settle with the townsdwellers king.

She looked up and saw the six girls enter, carrying an unfamilar (and defintaely not Gerudo) girl into ther room.

"Who is that?" Celeste demanded.

Aveil shrugged.
"Dunno. Jasmine and Ashei insisted on bringing her in."

Naomi glared.
"Yeah, I would have just as soon left her."

Kami looked at Iza and nudged her with her foot.

Jasmine looked up,
"Please, she won't hurt anyone!"

Ashei smiled.
"You sound like a little girl asking to keep a puppy or something."

Celeste looked thoughtful.
"It won't hurt. At least she's not like that rude man who came here a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime9th March 2007, 04:42

Iza was still unconscious from the dehydration, which she had hoped to avoid by entering the Gerudo Fortress.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime9th March 2007, 04:45

Between Jasmine and Kami, Iza was soon lifted and carried into a guest room. Fresh water was placed in a pitcher by the bed. Ashei stayed behind, checking to make sure Iza didn't ...er...die.
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime9th March 2007, 04:56

(lol. thanx for keepin me alive)

As they put water in Iza's mouth, she began to regain consciousness. Her eyes slowly opened and she saw that Ashei had stayed behind.

"Who are you?"Iza said as she noticed she had startled Ashei.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime10th March 2007, 21:44

"I am Ashei. And that's all you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime11th March 2007, 04:52

"Ok. But, if I may ask, where am I?"Iza asked blinking her eyes that were very dry.

She sat up in the bed as to hear what was going on outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime11th March 2007, 07:58

Ashei shrugged.

"Desert." she said simply, as though it explained the meaning of life.
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime11th March 2007, 08:11

"Gee, thanks for the help."Iza said sarcastically at the simple Gerudo girl.

"May I ask why there is a meeting going on outside the door?"Iza asked as she got up and walked over to where Ashei was standing and followed her about the room.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime11th March 2007, 08:18

Ashei shrugged.

"I guess so. And no, there's not."

Kami ran up.
"Oh, you're like, not dead!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime11th March 2007, 10:11

Iza looked at Kami in that "don't-act-like-an-idiot"sort of way.
"Yeah, I'm like not dead!"Iza said imitating her voice, "Now, what is all that commotion out there. If there's nothing going on outside the door, then there is something going on down the hall. I can hear voices, and it's not from the dehydration."Iza said staring them down.

"Shall we?"Iza said pointing toward the door as to walk down trhe hall toward the meeting taking place.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 01:33

Kami shrugged.

"Well, duh, there's voices. You're in a fortress, after all."
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 02:59

Iza droppes her head at the remark Kami had made and began to walk out of the room toward the meeting, or whatever was going on down the hall.

As she entered the room, she came in contact with a guard. She shoved the guard aside and continued walking into the room.

She saw that Celeste was on a throne at the back of the room, and standong before her were the other members of the Gerudo fortress.

"Whats going on here?"Iza asked,"Who are all of you?"Iza asked not knowing at the time that hese were theives.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:02

Naomi and Vena grabbed her arms.

"As you can see, your highness, this one is a trouble maker." Aveil said, throwing Iza a careless look, as thoguht she were not but a broken toy to a toddler.

Jasmine shook her head.
"I tried to help her, but she's doing herself in.." she thought.

Kami cringed. You weren't supposed to just waltz in like you owned the place. Especially not in front of the queen.

A hit of a smile tugged at Ashei's lips over Iza's blaitant stupidity.

"Well, outsider, you have my attention." Celeste said coolly.
"If you are more civil, you might get some answers. Might."
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:18

"Yeah, well throughout my life, whenevr someone said 'maybe' that means never. So, if you want rid of me, you better give me some answers."Iza said glaring at Aveil."

Iza walked past Aveil and, purposely, bumped into her. "Why am I here, and why are you all out here in the recluse part of the country? It seems kind of suspicious to me."Iza said throwing Celeste a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:25

In a moment, Naomi and Vena had her on the ground, pinning her arms down with the strngth of a man.

Kami, her inner ferocity aroused, grabbed a leg, as did Ashei, anger flickering in her eyes. Only Jasmine did'nt lay her hand on her, but she spoke with an icy tone that could have made even the desert seem frozen.

"You dare question our honor?" she hissed.

Aveil leaned down, and put the blade of her scimtar to Iza's throat.

"At you word, Queen Celeste, she will be no more," she said. Her tone grew darker, "And by Nabooru, I'd be more than happy to do it."

Celeste looke thoughtful.
"Now, townsdweller, judging by your current situation, wouldn't you agree it would be a wise choice not to anger us further?" she said smoothly.

Aviel's blade bit into Iza's flesh, an ounce of strength more and it would sever the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:35

'Well this is just peachy', Iza thought to herself. She glared at all the girls and then gave Celeste her answer.

"Yes, I do agree with you, but what did you have in mind after they let me go?"Iza asked plainly and then glared at Aveil.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:42

Celeste yawned.
"Such matters little to me. If you value your life, you will not anger these nobles further."

She looked at Aveil.
"Harm her not, but take her away. Maybe a night in the dungeon will bring her to her senses."

With that, the six girls all got hold of Iza and hauled her down the spiral stairs to the dungeon below. Tossing her inside, they slammed the cell door shut and locked it. Aveil pointed and Vena and Naomi.

"You two, watche her for two and a half hours. Then, Kami and Jasmine will take the next shift. Ashei and myself will finish up the remaing hours." she said.

Aveil was, obviously, second in command only to Celeste.

Naomi and Vena grabbed their weapons and nodded. They stood outside the cell.
'You made a bad choce, townsdweller." Vena said, shaking her head.

Naomi snorted.
"Especially ticking Jasmine off. She's the only reason we saved you. I'd just as soon let you die. She's really something when you make her mad."
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:46

Iza just glared at Naomi and Vena.
"Why is Jasmin so quiet? She barely ever talks and it seems to me she doesn't have much input in anything."Iza stated.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:49

"Because," Vena retorted, "She just is. Why are YOU so obnoxious?"

Naomi sighed.
"She is quiet, and she listens. She also has a sweet nature. And you bruised her honor."
Back to top Go down
Staci
Mod
Staci

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:53

" ' Because, I just am'," Iza said mimicking Vena, "She does seem sweet. And when i said that I didn't mean that you all had no honor. I just wondered why you all were out here in a recluse part of the country. Thats all." Iza said.
Back to top Go down
Mal

Mal

Female

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 03:58

Vena's eyes narrowed.
"Ask your king, why don't you? Surely, he'll have the answer!"

Naomi shook her head,
"No, they just recently got a new king."

Vena shrugged.
"Is he so stupid he knows not the law? The law his prodecessors put into effect so many years ago?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gerudo Fortress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerudo Fortress   Gerudo Fortress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerudo Fortress
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next